If you’re looking for a South Florida business bank loan, then give Mercantil Commercebank a call. Over 34 years ago, we began as a single bank branch in North Miami. Although we’ve expanded our business to include bank branches across the southern U.S., our roots are in South Florida’s business community. We continue providing loans for small business in South Florida, just as we’ve done since the earliest days of our business. South Florida is home to a number of vibrant and dynamic communities. Small businesses play a crucial role in driving each of these local economies. Across the U.S., small businesses employ 85 percent of American workers. Our mission is to provide quality financial products and superior service to business customers in our communities.
South Florida Business Bank Loan
Mercantil Commercebank offers tailored loan products designed to fit your financing requirements. We can adapt our repayment terms, fund availability and loan type according to your business volume. Some of our business bank loan products include:
- Term loans. These loans with fixed terms fund large purchases including plant equipment and commercial real estate purchases. They can also be used to improve existing assets or to expand your business footprint.
- SBA loans. We partner with the Small Business Administration as a visible expression of our commitment to small business lending in Miami and other South Florida communities. Choose between SBA Express loans, SBA-7(a) loans, CDC/504 loans and Minority Small Business loans.
- Lines of credit. Sometimes, you may need a small amount of cash for an urgent purchase, a small marketing push or a seasonal hiring campaign. Open a line of credit with Mercantil Commercebank before you find yourself in a cash crunch.
- Trade financing. You’d be surprised what great opportunities you can find overseas. Mercantil Commercebank facilitates exporting by offering loans both pre- and post-export so that you can sell your products to international customers. We can also support buyers by offering short and medium-term import financing while providing protection from commercial and political risk.
- Asset-based financing. For larger companies with considerable inventory and receivables, we can deliver revolving, “as-needed” financing based on a percentage of these assets. Since you only pull these funds when you need them, you reduce your borrowing costs.
South Florida Business Bank Loan
You want your small business to excel in the global marketplace. However, when you’re making borrowing decisions, you want a local lender that knows your company. Mercantil Commercebank is a local bank with a global presence. We provide financing that can enable you to expand your business around the world, but we make all of our lending decisions at a local level. Local decision-making means that we can offer faster turnaround times and quicker access to cash so that you don’t miss any opportunities for investment and expansion. Your company, no matter what size it is, powers the engine of economic growth. Let Mercantil Commercebank take care of both your financing and your business banking in Miami, Broward County and Palm Beach. Call us to learn more or to set up a South Florida business bank loan consultation today.